This document features a list of technotes describing technical issues, changes to the existing behavior, as well as documentation corrections for this product.
- Process with pid_XXXXXX went down with PROCESS LOCK held. Shutdown all processes and restart SARPCD
- Posix asynchronous I/O is required for COBOL on AIX 4.1.1
- IGYPA3007-S issued due to missing copybooks using MDECK compile option
- How to use a shared library with COBOL's dynamic CALL
- Debugging can't find myAlloc
- COBOL for AIX, Version 4.1.1 Readme
- What's new with COBOL for AIX, V4.1.1
- Documentation errata for COBOL for AIX, V4.1.1
- IWZ200S SK35 trailing blanks in file's name
- Can COBOL for AIX use the 64-bit features of DB2?
- Intermittent or consistent SEGV in READ or WRITE statements
- Underscore characters (_) in SQL options for the DB2 coprocessor are replaced by a different character
- Record Key name support in COBOL for AIX, V18.104.22.168