Can I see a difference between standard Maximo applications and Everyplace applications?
Maximo Everyplace applications differ from standard (personal computer only) applications in several ways, for example:
• To let you know when Maximo is working, the screen darkens when you touch something. It brightens again when it is ready for you to take another action.
• There is no Go To menu, and no access to online help or bulletins from the top banner.
• There is no Select Action menu.
• Table windows offer only the following toolbar elements: Filter, previous and next buttons.
• Tooltips and field help do not appear on the iPhone, although they do appear on other supported devices.