Can I see a difference between standard Maximo applications and Everyplace applications?
Maximo Everyplace applications differ from standard (personal computer only) applications in several ways, for example:
• To let you know when Maximo is working, the screen darkens when you touch something. It brightens again when it is ready for you to take another action.
• There is no Go To menu, and no access to online help or bulletins from the top banner.
• There is no Select Action menu.
• Table windows offer only the following toolbar elements: Filter, previous and next buttons.
• Tooltips and field help do not appear on the iPhone, although they do appear on other supported devices.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.