Can I create a Maximo Everyplace Start Center result set?
Creating Start Center Result Sets you can also use saved queries in a Result Set portlet of your Start Center. This can help you focus in on the records that are most useful to you and, in some cases, save you from having to open an application. You can add one or more Result Set portlets to your mobile Start Center:
1. Go to the Start Center tab you have designated as Is Mobile (see Setting up the Everyplace Start Center on page 4).
2. Choose Change Content/Layout from the options at the top of the tab.
3. Set the layout to “Wide-Narrow” (for the best display on an iPhone).
4. Click Select Content to add a result set portlet to the left column.
5. Repeat these steps to add more Result Sets (or other portlets). Leave the right column empty, because it is not
immediately visible on the iPhone.
You need to configure the Result Set or any other portlet you add to your Start Center so that it shows the content you