Preventive Service Planning
Update History for IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Enterprise Resource Planning v6.3
Defects corrected with IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Enterprise Resource Planning v126.96.36.199:
- IC90724 - DB2 10.1 archive logs using log compression are corrupted during backup/restore by TSM for ERP 6.3
- IC89959 - Tivoli Storage Manager for ERP restores the previous RMAN level 0 backup instead of the selected level 1 incremental backup
- IC89506 - TSM for ERP V6.3 restore fails with SQL2062N An error occurred while accessing media "VENDOR". Reason code: "11".
- IC87546 - multiple databases with the same SID registered in the RMAN recovery catalog database are causing the restore to fail
- IC87388 - backup performance impact seen with Data Protection for SAP with Oracle 11GR2 on AIX
Defects corrected with IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Enterprise Resource Planning v188.8.131.52:
- IC85077 - Despite 'INCREMENTAL CUMULATIVE' in initSID.utl, offloaded RMAN level 1 backups from snapshot are 'INCREMENTAL DIFFERENTIAL'
Defects corrected with IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Enterprise Resource Planning v184.108.40.206:
- IC80594 - Caching of SAP backup data can cause performance degradation
Defects corrected with IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Enterprise Resource Planning v220.127.116.11:
- IC76079 - TSM for ERP redirected restores of SAP systems with DB2 may fail when using backom with error BKI8690E
- IC78412 - The Data Protection for SAP 6.2 installation on SunOS (10.X) destroys the softlink from /etc/inet/services to /etc/services
- IC78833 - backfm utility will crash with segmentation fault if number of BIDs is greater than 9999
- IC74453 - Uninstall procedure for Tivoli Storage Manager ERP needs to be corrected
- IC74319 - Silent installation details for Windows missing from manuals for Data Protection for SAP Oracle
- IC73431 - Only a full DB2 backup can be used in Data Protection for SAP (DB2) Backup Object Manager "Redirected restore"
- IC72269 - backom -c r_raw command can only be used where there is a single segment if data is to be restored into DB2