What IBM Education Assistant (IEA) modules are available for CICS Transaction Server for z/OS (CICS TS) V4.2, and how can you access the IEA modules for any release of CICS TS?
IBM Education Assistant (IEA) is a collection of multimedia educational modules designed to help you gain a better understanding of IBM products and use them more effectively to meet your business requirements.
There are IEA modules for many versions of CICS TS available. To see the IEA modules for each version, click on IBM Education Assistant and then click on the version under "CICS Transaction Server for z/OS".
The following IEA modules are available for CICS TS V4.2:
- Event processing
- 64 bit infrastructure and exploitation (9 minutes)
- Threadsafe enhancements for multi-processor exploitation (15 minutes)
- Support for 64-bit Java (5 minutes)
- JVM server and OSGi support (13 minutes)
- Java end-to-end scenario (11 minutes)
- System management
- CICSPlex SM enhancements (13 minutes)
- Transaction tracking in CICS TS 4.2 (13 minutes)
- Documentation: Workload routing algorithms
- White paper: IBM CICS System Management - New features in Version 4.2
- Download: Get the latest CICS Explorer
- Demo: Transaction tracking (.FLV, 12MB)
- Demo: CICS Explorer (.MOV, 7MB)
- Connectivity enhancements for HTTP (9 minutes)
- Web services enhancements (13 minutes)
CICS/TS CICS TS CICS Transaction Server