Downloading fixes from IBM Fix Central results in "entitlement failure"
Attempts to download fixes (fix packs) for IBM Rational products results in the error "Some selected fixes encountered errors for this order. The following fixes cannot be downloaded due to an entitlement failure."
The error for the IBM Rational AppScan Enterprise product is as follows.
Note: You can get the same error for other IBM Rational products as well.
There may be two primary causes:
- You are not eligible for the product
- Cookies in your browser hold incorrect information
Resolving the problem
You can resolve the issue by doing the following:
- Call eCustomer Care (800-978-2246 then 1) to check
- if your company is eligible to download the software
- if your login has permission to download the software.
Note: If you do not have permissions, review technote 1497779: How to resolve eligibility issues for Passport Advantage and IBM Fix Central
- Clean all cookies from your browser and try again
- If none of the above helps, create a ticket for IBM Fix Central by pressing "Feedback" on the left in the IBM Fix Central window.
More support for:
Rational Customer Support
Software version: All Versions
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Reference #: 1508852
Modified date: 25 October 2011
Translate this page: