This Support Reference Guide details the support services, contact information, and best practices for contacting support to ensure quick response and problem resolution.
Resolving the problem
- Sterling B2B Services (which include hosted translation service)
- Sterling Collaboration Network (SCN) (Sterling B2B Collaboration Network)
- Sterling Data Synchronization Manager
- Sterling Supplier Portal
- Sterling Supply Chain Visibility
- Sterling Transportation Management System
- Sterling Web Forms
- Managed Services (Sterling B2B Integration Services)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
To enter a ticket
You will use the same processes and contact numbers. Cases should continue to be entered through the Customer Center > Open and View cases tool.
Alternatively, you can start at the IBM Client Success Portal . Select the IBM Sterling offering and sign in.
For Contact information:
Contact information is available in the SaaS Support Handbook . For the fastest service, go to the Sterling Appendix.
Note: Firefox and Chrome browsers will take you directly to Appendix D. For IE and Safari browsers, you will need to navigate within the PDF to Appendix D.
- Sterling Connect including Sterling Secure Proxy, Sterling Control Center(MFT)
- Sterling Gentran, Sterling B2B Integrator, Sterling File Gateway(B2B)
- Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite (SFS, MCF, MCS)
As of 1 February 2012, you will use IBM systems and contact numbers for case tracking. You will enter your cases, also known as Problem Management Records (PMRs), through the Service Request tool which does require that you register for an IBM ID.
|Commerce||Sterling B2B Integrator|
|Commerce||Sterling Order Management|
|Commerce||Sterling Community Manager|
|Commerce||Sterling B2B Collaboration Network|
|Commerce||Sterling Control Center|
|Commerce||Sterling Data Synchronization Manager|
|Commerce||Sterling File Gateway|
|Commerce||Sterling Gentran for z/OS|
|Commerce||Sterling Gentran:Server for iSeries|
|Commerce||Sterling Gentran:Server for Microsoft Windows|
|Commerce||Sterling Gentran:Server for UNIX|
|Commerce||Sterling Secure Proxy|
|Commerce||Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite|
|Commerce||Sterling Supplier Portal|
|Commerce||Sterling Transportation Management System|
|Commerce||Sterling Web Forms|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.