RRC: CRRRW8010E A server error prevented the generation of the content
Attempts to open a diagram result in the CRRRW8010E error when using IBM Rational Requirements Composer.
ID CRRRW8010E A server error prevented the generation of the content. Refresh your browser to generate the content again. If the problem persists, there might be an issue with the server. Ask your administrator to check the server status.
Resolving the problem
Confirm that the Converter.war file is correctly deployed.
- Read the Information Center article:
Deploying CLM applications on WebSphere Application Server
- Read the jazz.net article:
Rational Requirements Composer Converter Application Installation
Also of interest is the Converter troubleshooting article on jazz.net. Another soulution would be to remove the cache from Web Server.
For IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS):
1. Shut down WAS
2. Remove the cache directories: profile/temp and profile/wstemp
3. Restart WAS and retry the operation
1. Shut down Tomcat
2. Remove the cache directories under server\work\Catalina\localhost
3. Restart Tomcat and retry the operation
Translate this page: