In the IBM® Intelligent Transportation solution interface, selected layers on the maps become deselected when the page is refreshed.
In the IBM® Intelligent Transportation solution interface, if you refresh the page that you are currently viewing, the maps are reset and the previously selected layers become deselected.
The page is refreshed when you perform any of the following actions:
- Refresh the browser page by using the browser refresh action buttons.
- Switch to another view in the solution portal.
- Resize a portlet. This includes minimizing, maximizing, or restoring a portlet to its original size.
Resolving the problem
This issue is resolved in IBM Intelligent Transportation V1.5 as follows:
- To fix the problem in IBM Intelligent Operations for Transportation V1.5, install interim fix PO01084.
- To fix the problem in IBM Intelligent Transit Analytics V1.5, install interim fix PO01086.
To work around the problem in IBM Intelligent Transportation V1.0.x, after you refresh the solution portal page, click Select Content again and reselect the layers that you would like to display.
|Smarter Cities||IBM Intelligent Transportation||IBM Intelligent Transit Analytics||Linux Red Hat - xSeries||1.5.0||All Editions|