This document applies only to the following language version(s):
Welcome to the IBM Initiate Exchange Support Portal FAQ.
This page contains a list of frequently asked questions which may assist you in taking full advantage of the resources available through the IBM Support Portal. As a new user there are a few steps you should take in getting started:
- Register for your IBM Web ID. Go here to find out how.
- Choose a product - In order for your Support home page to automatically populate with the latest information (Features, Notifications, Alerts, etc.) regarding your product, you must choose a product. Go here to find out how.
- Register for the Service Request (SR) Tool - If you are going to create or otherwise want access to Service Requests (trouble tickets) you will need to register for the Service Request (SR) Tool. Go here to find out how.
- Subscribe to Flash Documents - Within the IBM Support Portal you can subscribe to various document types. With your subscription, each time we post new information or update existing content, the system will automatically notify you to keep you current. This will be the method by which we notify you regarding news related to planned releases (release notes) and other important news. Go here to find out how to subscribe to Flash documents.
- Subscribe to the IBM Initiate Exchange System Status Page - We will update the IBM Initiate Exchange System Status Page any time the status of the service changes and if you are subscribed, the system will automatically notify you. Go here to find out how.
Additionally, we encourage you to review the QuickStart Guide.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.