Tivoli Netcool/Impact: Integrating Netcool/Impact with the external JMS queue
How do I integrate Netcool/Impact with the external JMS queue?
You must install the resource adapter on the eWAS where Netcool/Impact is running before you can integrate Netcool/Impact with the external JMS queue.
Use the sibc.jmsra.rar file from the eWAS version 126.96.36.199 or later.
1. Obtain the sibc.jmsra.rar file from the WAS 7.5 installation, from the <WAS_INSTALL>/runtimes directory.
2. Copy the sibc.jmsra.rar to the scripts folder, <TEMP>/scripts.
3. From the <TEMP>/scripts folder, open the updateRA_patch_On_Impact_eWASServer.jacl file.
4. Update the rarFile property to the complete path of the scripts folder using the following declaration:
set rarFile "<TEMP>/scripts/sibc.jmsra.rar"
The path within the inverted commas refers must be the complete path to the sibc.jmsra.rar file.
NOTE: Ensure that you use the forward slash (/) to specify the file path.
5. Go to the <TEMP>/scripts folder, and run the following command from the command line:
<IMPACT_PROFILE>/bin/wsadmin -f updateRA_patch_On_Impact_eWASServer.jacl -username wasadmin -password netcool
6. Restart the Impact server after running the script.
More support for:
Software version: 5.1.1
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Reference #: 1507017
Modified date: 06 November 2015