Remote sessions show the error "User interface process unable to launch (XX.YYYY) for user''.
Resolving the problem
This setting is very useful when you have remote clients connecting to the computer and the remote sessions show the errors.
- Default value: "failed"
- Values: "none", "failed", and "all"
- none - automatically run the action if the only UI sessions are disabled or failed.
- failed - hold the action in a pending message state if there are UI sessions that are failed.
- all - hold the action in a pending message state if there are UI sessions that are failed or disabled.
- Setting Type: string
- Task Available: No
- Description: To control client behavior for actions with "don't care" user constraint and UI to display.
User interface process unable to launch (22.1008) for user ''
This usually indicates an error condition of the connection to the remote connection was present, but was terminated. We are not able to detect the user name being used because the abandoned user connection was left active but not terminated correctly.
Other examples and information related to this are conditions of abandoned session tokens.