Migrate the TEM Server components from one drive to another (for example: from drive C:\ to drive D:\)
This solution outlines the steps for moving the directory structure, uninstalling TEM, and re-installing it another drive.
Resolving the problem
- Uninstall using the Windows Add/Remove Programs tool in the Control Panel - do not uninstall using the TEM Remove Tool as that will completely remove all components from a single computer: Server, Console, Client, Installer, etc.
- These files will need to be moved or copied to the corresponding directories of the destination hard drive. The directory structure can be copied in its entirety like "D:\Program Files\BigFix Enterprise" or abbreviated like "D:\BigFix Enterprise". In any case the following files should be placed in the directory "\BigFix Enterprise". Such folders are:
- Copy C:\Program Files\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\wwwrootbes - Downloaded files are stored/cached in the sha1 subfolder of this folder. The files are stored using their sha1 checksum values as their filenames.
- C:\Program Files\BigFix Enterprise\Bes Server\wwwrootbes\bfmirror\downloads can be deleted.
- Move C:\Program Files\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\BESReportsServer
- Move C:\Program Files\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\BigFixServer
- Move C:\Program Files\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\ClientRegisterData
- Move C:\Program Files\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\GatherDBData
- Move C:\Program Files\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\Mirror Server
- Move C:\Program Files\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\sitearchive
- Move C:\Program Files\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\BESWebReportsServer.log
Note: For Relays, you can use a Support task to move the directories. For further information, please see the following KB article: