How do I use predefined list of computers with the BES Client Deploy Tool?
To use the BES Client Deploy tool to deploy to a specific list of computers:
- Make sure you are logged in as a domain administrator.
- Create a text file called computerlist.txt and place it in the same directory as the BES Client Deploy Tool. (Located in the folder "C:\BES Installers\BESClientDeploy" by default).
- Add the IP address or computer name to a separate line of the computerlist.txt file.
- Run the BES Client Deploy Tool with the command line switch "/useComputerNameList computerlist.txt" (i.e., "BESClientDeploy.exe /useComputerNameList computerlist.txt").
- The BES Client Deploy tool will open and prompt you to enter your username (use a fully qualified username) and password for the domain administrator.
Using the TEM Client Deploy Tool
How do I troubleshoot "RPC Failure" in TEM Client Deplo
TEM Client Deploy Tool can use command line parameters
Can I change the timeout and retry options in the TEM C
Why do some computers report 'Access is Denied' for the
What do the errors in the Client Deploy Tool mean?