Using a list of computers with the BES Client Deploy Tool
How do I use predefined list of computers with the BES Client Deploy Tool?
To use the BES Client Deploy tool to deploy to a specific list of computers:
- Make sure you are logged in as a domain administrator.
- Create a text file called computerlist.txt and place it in the same directory as the BES Client Deploy Tool. (Located in the folder "C:\BES Installers\BESClientDeploy" by default).
- Add the IP address or computer name to a separate line of the computerlist.txt file.
- Run the BES Client Deploy Tool with the command line switch "/useComputerNameList computerlist.txt" (i.e., "BESClientDeploy.exe /useComputerNameList computerlist.txt").
- The BES Client Deploy tool will open and prompt you to enter your username (use a fully qualified username) and password for the domain administrator.
Using the TEM Client Deploy Tool
How do I troubleshoot "RPC Failure" in TEM Client Deplo
TEM Client Deploy Tool can use command line parameters
Can I change the timeout and retry options in TEM Clien
Why do some computers report 'Access is Denied' for the
What do the errors in the Client Deploy Tool mean?
IBM Endpoint Manager
Tivoli Endpoint Manager
Translate this page: