KOGJ2TAB TOGJ2TB JES2 Offsets Table
How do I reassemble the JES2 offsets table?
The JES2 Offsets Table must be reassembled every time the operating system (and JES) version is upgraded. A USERMOD, TOGJ2TB, is provided to assemble the table for you.
You can generate/regenerate this USERMOD with ICAT. To do this:
- From the main ICAT menu select option '5', Configure Products
- Then option '2', Select Product to Configure
- Select your AF/Operator or Omegacenter Gateway Product
- In the Customization Panel. select option '3', JES Customization
- Make sure you specify the name of the JES macro libraries for the system that you are running on
- Read the comments in the generated USERMOD modifying it as necessary, and submit the job
NOTE: It is very important that this job assemble with the JES macro libraries for the system where the AF product will be running.
By default the generated JES2 Offset table is named KOGJ2TAB. If you change the name, you must set the JESTBL() startup parameter accordingly.
See the AF/Operator or Omegacenter/Gateway Configuration Guide for more information about the JESTBL() startup parameter.
|Systems and Asset Management||Tivoli AF/OPERATOR on z/OS||z/OS||3.4|