How to extract a Process Template from an Existing Project Area
How do you extract a process from an existing Project Area in IBM Rational Team Concert?
Extracting the process from a project area will create a process template which can be imported and used during the creation of additional project areas.
To extract the process from a project area, apply the following steps:
- In the Team Artifacts view of the eclipse client, right-click a project area and click Extract Process Template.
- A wizard will open to extract the process template into the repository.
- Provide a process ID and Name for your process template.
- Click Finish.
- The newly created process template will open in the Eclipse client.
- Navigate to Window > Show View > Process Templates.
- Right click on the process template you just created.
- Select Export. This will save the process template locally on your machine.
More support for:
Rational Team Concert
Software version: 3.0, 3.0.1, 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2, 4.0.3, 4.0.4, 4.0.5, 4.0.6, 4.0.7, 5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 6.0
Operating system(s): Linux, Windows
Reference #: 1505291
Modified date: 13 October 2015
Translate this page: