Update: The recommended action is to download the latest Feature Pack instead of Feature Pack 3.
Reference to the latest Feature Pack is provided below.
IBM WebSphere Commerce V7.0 Feature Pack 3.0 can help improve the customer experience.
The recommended action is to download the latest Feature Pack.
WebSphere Commerce V7.0 Feature Packs are cumulative. All features from previous Feature Packs are included in the latest Feature Pack release.
U.S. Announcement letter
WebSphere Commerce V7.0 Feature Pack 3.0 delivers new functions to create a smarter shopping experience with:
- Tighter analytics, configuration, and order management integration
- Precision marketing triggers of promotional coupons and leveraging of social commerce interactions
- An improved search solution that supports web content and category-level search in the storefront, search statistics, and analytic reports with Coremetrics
- Management Center access to Coremetrics dashboards and relevant analytics reports
Refer to Highlights of Version 7.0 Feature Pack 3 to read about the new features and functionality of IBM WebSphere Commerce V7.0 Feature Pack 3.
WebSphere Commerce V7.0 Feature Pack 3 is an optional product extension for the following WebSphere Commerce products:
- WebSphere Commerce Enterprise V7.0
- WebSphere Commerce Professional V7.0
- WebSphere Commerce - Express V7.0
- WebSphere Commerce Developer Enterprise V7.0
- WebSphere Commerce Developer Professional V7.0
- WebSphere Commerce Developer Express V7.0
To download WebSphere Commerce V7.0 Feature Pack 3, visit Passport Advantage.
- WebSphere Commerce V7.0 Feature Pack 3 is cumulative. WebSphere Commerce V7.0 Feature Pack 3 includes all of the features previously released with Feature Pack 2 and Feature Pack 1, along with cumulative fixes for APARs from the previous Feature Packs.
- Fix Pack 3 (126.96.36.199) is a prerequisite of WebSphere Commerce V7.0 Feature Pack 3. WebSphere Commerce V7.0 Fix Pack 3 (188.8.131.52) must be downloaded from Fix Central.
- Review this information for details on downloading WebSphere Commerce media images.
Recommended: For current Feature Pack, see: Latest Fix Pack and Feature Pack for WebSphere Commerce products.
Note: To download any supported WebSphere Commerce Feature Pack, visit Passport Advantage.
|Commerce||WebSphere Commerce Professional Edition||184.108.40.206|
|Commerce||WebSphere Commerce Developer Professional Edition||220.127.116.11|
|Commerce||WebSphere Commerce Developer Enterprise||18.104.22.168|
|Commerce||WebSphere Commerce Developer Express||22.214.171.124|
|Commerce||WebSphere Commerce - Express||126.96.36.199|
|Commerce||WebSphere Commerce Enterprise||188.8.131.52|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.