Attempts to open an IBM Rational DOORS module with an IBM Rational Change template result in error "DXL: <Line:1> could not open include file (standard/changemgnt/utils/ecpsconfigutils.inc)
(No such file or directory)".
When any formal DOORS module is opened the following error message appears:
DXL: <Line:1> could not open include file (standard/changemgnt/utils/ecpsconfigutils.inc)
(No such file or directory)
A newer version of DOORS was installed (for example DOORS 9.3) and upgraded the template.
- With the DOORS-Change integration 5.7 and DOORS 9.2... the integration files are copied in: Program Files\IBM\Rational\DOORS\9.2\lib\dxl\addins\synergy\Utils\
- With DOORS 9.3, the DOORS-Change integration is part of DOORS and files are copied in: Program Files\IBM\Rational\DOORS\9.2\lib\dxl\standard\changemgnt\utils\
IBM Rational DOORS 22.214.171.124 and the DOORS-Change integration: 126.96.36.199 iFix003
Resolving the problem
There are two ways to resolve this problem:
Procedure to solve the problem:
- Open the module as Read-Only
- Go to View > Manage Views, and delete the RCR Attrs View and IR Attrs View
- Turn the integration off by going to Change Management > Configure Module
- Go to Edit > Attributes, and delete any attributes that start with
cmint, then save the module
- Note the module ID (For example
- Go to <
DOORSHOME>\data\conf\u1000001.dir\csint+AF8-<moduleID from step 5> For example:
- Delete the
irStatus.vconfig) Please note that by deleting these
.vconfigfiles, the custom attributes mapping defined will be removed and you will need to redefine the custom attributes mapping.
- Turn the integration back On.
- Manually create folders
- Copy the ecpsconfigutils.inc from
|Software Development||Rational DOORS||Integrations: IBM||Windows||188.8.131.52|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.