Attempt to manually remove a volume from the FastBack repository with snapshot relocation fails with the following error:
FBSG7020E Failed to copy files. Lack of disk space or non-existing disk.
For example, an attempt to remove volume F;\ with snapshot relocations fails.
Fast Back server log files would shows following error:
FAST_BACK_SERVER0XX.sf:[Apr 06 17:13:08:815](128c)--->E14.DDLM : DDLM_RELOCATION_Relocate: failed to copy F:\pagefile.sys to I:\pagefile.sys
Windows virtual memory swap is configured to reside on FastBack repository.
All FastBack dedicated folders and repositories must be used exclusively for FastBack.
Diagnosing the problem
Issue dir /a:h command from the DOS prompt at the root of the FastBack Repository
to confirm location of the pagefile.sys
F:\> dir /a:h
Resolving the problem
If the pagefile.sys file resides on the same drive as the FastBack Repository, it is necessary to reconfigure Windows swap file location to use non FastBack folders.
- Right click on "My Computer", or the "Computer" item in the start menu and click on properties.
- Click on the Advanced system settings link.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- In the box labeled "Performance", click on the Settings button.
- Click on the Advanced tab in the resulting dialog.
- Select Programs and then Change.
- Uncheck the "Automatically manage paging file size for all drives" setting.
- Click on the drive you want to move pagefile.sys to
- Click on System Managed Size
- Click Set
- Click on the drive currently holding pagefile.sys
- Click on No paging file
- Click Set
- Click on OK