WebSphere Voice Response for AIX V6.1 Fix Pack 3 is available (fix level 184.108.40.2060).
The Fix Pack contains the following new enhancements:
- Extended Brooktrout TR1034 Fax card support - WebSphere Voice Response now supports the 4-channel and 16-channel versions of these cards as well as the 30-channel version.
- State Table MRCP TTS support - State Table applications can now use an MRCP Voice Server for text-to-speech.
- SIP Stack Auto Restart - in the event of the SIP stack crashing, WebSphere Voice Response will now automatically restart it in order to bring the system back into a working state.
- ECMAScript 1.7 support - VoiceXML and CCXML applications can now be configured to use ECMAScript 1.7 for their scripts. By default, the existing ECMAScript 1.3 implementation is used.
- Bargein type=dtmf_only - Provides a method for VoiceXML prompts in a speech-enabled application to restrict the method of bargein to be DTMF only, rather than both Speech and DTMF.
- Multiple grammar result contexts support - WebSphere Voice Response now supports the use of speech grammars that return multiple interpretations of the recognition with contextual information in the form of named slot arrays for speech recognition in VoiceXML applications.
- CCXML latest version - CCXML has been updated to conform to the Proposed Recommendation of the CCXML specification, located at
When starting WebSphere Voice Response after applying this PTF, you will be prompted to accept a new licence agreement.
The Fix Pack is in several parts:
For details on the feature enhancements in Fix Pack 3, refer to the WebSphere Voice Response for AIX V6.1 Information Center - General Information and Planning section at the following URLs:
- Extended Brooktrout TR1034 Fax card support:
- State Table MRCP TTS support:
- ECMAScript 1.7 support:
- Bargein type=dtmf_only:
- Multiple grammar result contexts support:
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.