General Availability of IBM ILOG Transportation Analyst 2.6 is 3 June 2011 for electronic availability and 1 July 2011 for media availability. ILOG Transportation Analyst V2.6 determines optimal load consolidation, route sequences, and shipping schedules. This document contains more details including a link to the announcement letter.
IBM ILOG Transportation Analyst V2.6 - What is new:
- GUI controls that make use of Interactive Ribbon features
- Dynamic sizing for map objects
- Multiple scenarios that can be grouped into categories
- Data importing and exporting with support for Microsoft® Office 2010
- Modeling for sites, hubs, shipments, carrier charges
- Carriers that can now be forced to operate last in, first out, and a maximum idle time can be specified for a fleet
- A featured problem solver that offers visibility into skipped shipments and provides the flexibility to edit solutions
- Shipment report that displays the cost allocated to each shipment and the route ID vehicle lifetime report that displays the route ID of each trip made by a specific vehicle
For more information, see the US Announcement Letter for ILOG Transportation Analyst . Information for other country announcement letters is located here.
To determine what the newest release of ILOG Transportation Analyst is and if the release you are running is still supported see the IBM Software Support Lifecycle Page for ILOG Transportation Analyst.
Refer to the Product Downloads document for information on downloading the product or fixes.