Customer defines SDI regions, Zones to divide their network into subnetworks. Each of the subnetwork has its own depots. Customer wants to set up so that the depots are not shared outside of the Zone or Regions.
Customer can prevent endpoints of one zone/Region from going to the depots in the adjacent Zones/Regions by perform the following steps:
1) On the TPM Server, go to "Dynamic Content Delivery Configuration" and change the url of "Dynamic Content Delivery" parameter to 'https://mchost:port/admin/configuration'.
2) Search for the parameter 'AG_EMBEDDED_APP_ID', click on parameter and remove the value 'tpm', let it be empty.
3) After changing the value of 'AG_EMBEDDED_APP_ID', you need to log Off and login again.
Navigate to Network > Manage Zones > click on the specific zone, where endpoint IP Address has configured.
4) Click on 'Advance Settings' and check the check box 'Block outgoing requests', once done click on update.
-- This property is used to indicate that endpoints in this zone cannot pull from depot servers outside the zone
5) Once the file has published successfully, login to DCD MC UI and change the url to https://mchost:port/admin/configuration'.
Set the value of 'AG_EMBEDDED_APP_ID' to 'tpm', log Off and login.