X-Force Protocol Analysis Module (PAM) signature information
How can you view all of the Protocol Analysis Module (PAM) signatures and their tuning parameters?
You can view information regarding signatures, signature categories, and signature tuning parameters in the pam.chm help file. This file can be obtained from the web or from the SiteProtector Console.
- To access the help file from the web, download the file from the IBM X-Force Exchange portal.
- To access the help file from SiteProtector, use the following steps:
- Open the SiteProtector Console.
- Go to Help > Attack Signatures > Protocol Analysis Module.
Once you download the pam.chm file from either the web or SiteProtector, you can open the file in Windows.
You might find that the file appears to contain no information or might see a message like the following when attempting to open the file:
Navigation to the webpage was canceled.This is due to the Windows installation being configured to block chm files by default. You can allow the file to open by doing the following:
- Download the pam.chm file to your computer.
- Right-click the file and select Properties.
- Under the General tab, click Unblock.
- Click OK to close the Properties window and then attempt to open the file again.
|Security||Proventia Virtualized Network Security Platform||Protocol Analysis Module (PAM)||Platform Independent||Version Independent|
|Security||IBM Security Network Intrusion Prevention System||Protocol Analysis Module (PAM)||Platform Independent||Version Independent|
|Security||IBM Security SiteProtector System||General Information||Platform Independent||Version Independent|
More support for:
IBM Security Network Protection
Protocol Analysis Module (PAM)
Software version: Version Independent
Operating system(s): Platform Independent
Reference #: 1498057
Modified date: 10 February 2014