Upgrade Central provides key resources for planning and deploying IBM Web Content Manager 7.0
IBM Web Content Manager 7.0 was announced in August 2010. This major release contains both defect fixes and new features.
The following resources are available to assist you with your upgrade. For the upgrade information about other IBM Collaboration Solutions software, visit the IBM Collaboration Solutions Upgrade Central page.
Table of contents
Visit the product marketing pages for IBM Web Content Manager to review announcements, articles and product information, including:
Passport Advantage subscribers have the following options:
- Download entitled software from Passport Advantage Online (requires an IBM Customer Number). For more information, Passport Advantage customers can refer to the following download documents:
- Request assistance.
New customers and customers without a maintenance agreement have the following options:
- Enroll in the Passport Advantage program to receive maintenance upgrades and technical support.
- Buy IBM Web Content Manager online
- Request that an IBM representative call or email you
Visit IBM Fix Central for the most current fixes available for IBM Web Content Manager 7.0
The following resources are available for your assistance:
- Support site
- Product wiki
- Discussion forum
- Product documentation
- developerWorks WebSphere Portal zone
- Visit the Service Request (SR) site to submit a service request (requires a maintenance subscription)
- Visit the Software Support Lifecycle site to effectively plan your software investment without any breaks in support