Rational Products interactions with Microsoft Office 2010
How does the Microsoft Office Suite work with different IBM Rational products?
You want to upgrade Microsoft Office from 2003 to 2010 and want to know how this upgrade will affect the following IBM Rational products.
- IBM Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software 18.104.22.168
- IBM Rational Method Composer v7.5.2.X
- IBM Rational Functional Tester v8.5
- IBM Rational Robot v22.214.171.124
Upgrading Microsoft Office has the following affect on Rational products.
- The testing tools, Rational Functional Tester and Rational Robot, have nothing to do with Microsoft Office directly. Therefore no impact. is expected.
- Rational Software Architect can make BIRT reports in Microsoft Office 2003 format. If Microsoft Office 2010 is backwards compatible, you can open these reports in Microsoft Word 2010.
- Rational Method Composer requires either Microsoft Word 2003 or 2007 for BIRT reporting. Microsoft Office 2010 is not tested.
|Software Development||Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software||Integrations: 3rd Party||Windows||126.96.36.199|
|Software Development||Rational Method Composer||Integrations: 3rd Party||Windows||7.5.2, 188.8.131.52|
|Software Development||Rational Robot||Integrations: 3rd Party||Windows||184.108.40.206|
Translate this page: