Submit an IBM service request through the phone
How do I contact IBM Support through the phone?
Contacting IBM Phone Support
To contact IBM Support via phone, you will need your IBM Customer Number.
- For US Customers, contact the IBM Support at 1-800-IBM-SERV (1-800-426-7378)
To contact about IBM ILOG products,
- Press 2 - All other business products and solutions
- Press 2 - Assistance with Software
- Press 1 - New Service Request
- For customers outside the United States, contact one of the numbers at IBM Planetwide
Follow the directions to get to IBM Support for IBM ILOG software products.
From there, you will need to provide
- Your IBM Customer Number
- Product name and version. It helps to have the full name (for instance, "ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio")
- A description of the problem
The agent will be able to answer, or route the case to the proper place.
If you have any questions with the transition to IBM Support, you can open a new service request.
|Business Analytics||IBM ILOG CP||General|
|Business Analytics||IBM Decision Optimization Center||General|
Translate this page: