This document applies only to the following language version(s):
How to create MS SQL DB MANUALLY during IMS installation
During the IMS manual installation(especially when MS SQL Server is chosen to be IMS DB), please make sure to follow the steps for creating MS SQL server database.
1. Create database - IMS_DBName with default DBOwner with collation SQL_Latin1_Gereral_CP1_CS_AS
2. Ensure update permission for database - IMS_DBName have PUBLIC checked
3. Create schema DBSchemaName and user DBUsername with SAME NAME (ex. IMS/IMS)
4. Change schema DBSchemaName properties to add DBOwner rights on IMS_DBName
5. Assign DBUsername to DBSchemaName
6. Test settings by logging into SQL Server Management Console as DBUsername and create a table in IMS_DBName. Table should be displayed with the name DBSchemaName.DBTableName. If prefix is dbo and not DBSchemaName, configuration is incorrect.