Published End-of-Support dates for ILOG Visualization products that were released before IBM’s acquisition of ILOG, in order to help customers with their migration planning.
The End-of-Support dates are also listed on the IBM Software Lifecycle page :
http://www.ibm.com/software/support/lifecycle/ - for products available in Passport Advantage.
Refer to the Additional information section for details.
* Same EOS date for the following products: JViews Charts, JViews Gantt, JViews Maps, JViews Diagrammer, JViews Graph Layout for Eclipse, JViews Telecom Graphic Objects (TGO), JViews Maps for Defense.
** Same EOS date for the following products: Views, Views Charts, Views Maps, Views Graph Layout, Views Data Access, Views Controls, Views Graphics Professional, Views Graphics Standard.
*** For compatibility reasons, IBM exceptionally supports ILOG Server customers using ILOG Server 5.3 and ILOG Views 5.1 until Sept 2011. Otherwise ILOG Views 5.1 EOS is June 2010 as mentioned in the table above.
These products are not offered through IBM marketing channels
· Released as ILOG branded products
This Announcement letter will be published via FLASH on the Support website, December 14, 2010
Requesting a Support Extension for ILOG Visualization Products
A support extension beyond the announced End of Support date may be available for these products. To request an extension, you must submit a formal request to your local IGS-GTS (GlobalTechnology Services) Representative. GTS will write the customer contract and provide pricing.
- In the US, please call 888-426-4343 (Option 1) or send email (with the customer information below) to email@example.com.
- In Canada, please call 1-800-IBM-SERV (option 2).
- In the UK, please call 0870 010 2526.
- In France, please send email (with the customer information below) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In Germany, please send email to Hartmut Koehn, email@example.com or Michael Heidebrecht, Heidebrecht_Michael@de.ibm.com
- In CEEMEA countries, please call 43-463-55888-5632 or send email to Harald Hatzenbichler1/Austria/IBM.
- In Australia/New Zealand, please send email to SWSERVEXT@au1.ibm.com.
- In Spain, please call or send email to the general information contacts listed here: http://www.ibm.com/contact/es/
- In Portugal, please call or send email to the general information contacts listed here: http://www.ibm.com/contact/es/
- In Greece, please call or send email to the general information contacts listed here: http://www.ibm.com/contact/es/
- In Israel, please call or send email to the general information contacts listed here: http://www.ibm.com/contact/es/
- In Norway, please call Telesale for Maintenance & Tech Support at 815 48 232 or send email to MTSNO@ie.ibm.com.
- In Sweden, please call Telesales for Maintenance & Tech Support at 0771-861038 or send email to MTSSE@ie.ibm.com.
- In Denmark, please call Telesale for Maintenance & Tech Support at 7010 3268 or send email to MTSDK@ie.ibm.com.
- In Finland, please call Telesale for Maintenance & Tech Support at 010-808 488 or send email to MTSFI@ie.ibm.com.
- In Austria, please call 43-1-21145-2284 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In Switzerland, please call + 41 (0) 848 80 55 70 or send email to TSS Maintenance Switzerland: email@example.com.
- In Luxembourg, please call +352(0)360385222 or send email to BENELUX TSS Sales Support/Belgium/IBM.
- In Belgium, please call +32(0)22253611 or send email to BENELUX TSS Sales Support/Belgium/IBM.
- In the Netherlands, please call +31(0)205133939 or send email to BENELUX TSS Sales Support/Belgium/IBM.
- In Japan, please contact your Sales Representative
- In Malaysia, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- All other countries, please check with your local IBM Global Services representative.
Required Information for a Support Extension Request
The following Customer and Migration Information is required for all Support Extension Requests. Authorizations to Quote will not be released without this information.
- What is the product?
- Who is the customer?
- What is their Retain Customer number?
- What is the start date of the extension?
What is the stop date?
- What is the current operating system version, release, modification level?
- Is this an IBM Strategic Outsourcing (SO) customer?
If yes, who owns the product licenses, the customer or IBM?
- Is the product a Passport Advantage product?
If yes, what is the customer number Passport Advantage Maintenance agreement is under?
- Is this a SWG Premium Support Customer?
If yes, what is the Premium Support Customer number?
Migration Plan Information
The Migration Plan Information is required only if the stop date of the SE is more than two years beyond the product End of Service date, although this information may be requested by the lab on an individual basis for shorter requests.
- Is a migration plan committed by the customer?
Funded by the customer?
- What is the status of the migration plan?
That is, has it started?
If not, when will it start?
- What is the target completion date?
- What is/are the replacement product(s)?
- Will the operating system platform change?
If yes, what is the new operating system with VRM?
- Are SWG and/or IGS participating in the migration?
If yes, who is the IBM contact?
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG Diagram for .NET||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG Elixir||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG Gantt for .NET||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG JViews Charts||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG JViews Diagrammer||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG JViews Gantt||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG JViews Graph Layout for Eclipse||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG JViews Maps||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG JViews Maps for Defense||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG JViews Telecom Graphic Objects||General|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.