IBM Informix Client SDK 3.70.UC1 missing libraries on MAC OS X
This document applies only to the following language version(s):
Missing libraries in the product.
When running a program or loading a project, you may see messages like...
'igens09a.dylib', fail to load with the project.
'igens09a.dylib' could not load.
Libraries are missing after the product installation.
Mac OS X - Client SDK 3.70.UC1
Resolving the problem
There are several methods to resolve this problem:
1. Set the INFORMIXDIR environment variable.
3. Download and copy the attached script in $INFORMIXDIR. Run the script as user root.
Alternatively, you can follow these steps:
1. On the affected machine, open a Terminal window.
2. Become the super-user, by running the following command and entering your password, if prompted.
3. Set the INFORMIXDIR environment variable.
4. Change into the installation directory.
5. Run the following command to create the missing links.
etc/installc etc/clientsdkfiles NOCHK BRAND UPGRADE INSTALLODS "AAA#B000000" NOZDIP
The above steps will create the links for all the missing libraries, except for libinfxxa.dylib.
If you need library libinfxxa.dylib, please run the following command as user root from $INFORMIXDIR:
ln lib/esql/isxas09a.dylib lib/esql/libinfxxa.dylib
Please note, the above approach is valid for this release (3.70.UC1) only, and may not work in future releases of the product.