Information on support for the WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration products including the Cloud, Appliance, and Virtual Appliance.
Welcome to WebSphere Cast Iron Support. This technote provides links to more information that can help you avoid opening service requests with IBM Support. Use the documents referenced here to answer questions about your appliance or virtual appliance and shorten the time to resolution if you need to open a service request.
Be sure to click the Add comments twistie to send your comments and help us improve online software support for the product.
- MustGather - Collecting data: WebSphere Cast Iron problem determination
- WebSphere Cast Iron planned maintenance release dates
- WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration fix packs - links to more information on how to access supported product versions.
- Exchanging information with IBM WebSphere Cast Iron Technical Support for problem determination
- Use this link to access product documentation for WebSphere Cast Iron.
- Featured documents - see this list of links to our most popular support content and subscribe to our quarterly support newsletter.
- Keep informed about the latest support information with My Notifications, or click the My Notifications link from our WebSphere Cast Iron support portal. The Cast Iron products are listed in My Notifications under Software > WebSphere
- Redbooks Knowledge Collection - use this document for quick access to IBM Redbooks related to WebSphere Cast Iron.
- Appliance Support Handbook
- IBM Service Request Quick Start - use this information if you have not used our service request problem submission tool and need help with enablement.
- Cast Iron Community Forums
Cast Iron Solution
Cast Iron Operating System
Cast Iron Studio