Creating Self-Signed Certificate for Rational Team Concert
How to create a self-sign certificate for IBM Rational Team Concert with IBM iKeyman when using Apache Tomcat as the application server?
In the file, JazzInstallDir/server/tomcat/conf/server.xml, Apache Tomcat is configured to read the server certificate from JazzInstallDir/server/tomcat/ibm-team-ssl.keystore.
The default keystore password is set to "ibm-team". This keystore includes a self-signed certificate identifying the server as "localhost".
- Launch ikeyman JazzInstallDir/server/jre/bin
- Click on new self-signed to create a new certificate
- Make sure the Common Name (CN) attribute for the certificate is equal to the server name for Jazz repository
- Restart the server
- Login to Jazz repository using Rational Team Concert Eclipse Client and you will get the below message:
- Accept the certificate permanently and the new certificate will be imported into the Rational Team Concert Client truststore
Jazz and Rational Team Concert have an active community that can provide you with additional resources. Browse and contribute to the User forums, contribute to the Team Blog and review the Team wiki.
More support for:
Rational Team Concert
Web App Server
Software version: 2.0, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
Operating system(s): Linux, Windows
Reference #: 1448810
Modified date: 21 December 2010
Translate this page: