Receiving U1213 abends in my OMEGAMON and / or ITM address spaces.
There are several issues that can cause the U1213 abend:
- Multiple shutdowns issued for the address space.
- A previous ABEND occurred and the U1213 ABEND was secondary. The U1213 in this case was a victim of the 1st ABEND.
- Maintenance was applied to a component of the Persistent Datastore (PDS).
- PDS collection was modified from TEMA to TEMS or TEMS to TEMA.
- Actual problem in the PDS.
Resolving the problem
Wait awhile before issuing the second shutdown command.
- If the U1213 ABEND is a secondary ABEND, this ABEND may be ignored. Diagnose the first ABEND.
- Perform the resolution documented in technote: 1383677 .
- PDS can be configured to collect history data at the TEMS and TEMA for the z/OS application. It is not recommended to switch collection of history data from TEMS to TEMA or from TEMA to TEMS.
- Verify the following maintenance is applied:
OMEGAMON XE fro DB2 V300
OMEGAMON XE for IMS V410 on z/OS
All other issues can you run pdcollect on the address space abending with the U1213?
|Systems and Asset Management||Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for CICS on z/OS||z/OS||All Versions|
|Systems and Asset Management||Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for IMS on z/OS||z/OS||4.2.0, 3.1.0, 4.1.0|
|Systems and Asset Management||Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Mainframe Networks||z/OS||4.2.0, 4.1.0, 3.1|
|Systems and Asset Management||Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Messaging for z/OS||z/OS||6.0.1, 6.0.0, 7.0, 7.0.1|
|Storage Management||Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Storage on z/OS||z/OS||All Versions|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.