U1213 abend in ITM OMEGAMON address spaces
Receiving U1213 abends in my OMEGAMON and / or ITM address spaces.
There are several issues that can cause the U1213 abend:
- Multiple shutdowns issued for the address space.
- A previous ABEND occurred and the U1213 ABEND was secondary. The U1213 in this case was a victim of the 1st ABEND.
- Maintenance was applied to a component of the Persistent Datastore (PDS).
- PDS collection was modified from TEMA to TEMS or TEMS to TEMA.
- Actual problem in the PDS.
Resolving the problem
Wait awhile before issuing the second shutdown command.
- If the U1213 ABEND is a secondary ABEND, this ABEND may be ignored. Diagnose the first ABEND.
- Perform the resolution documented in technote: 1383677 .
- PDS can be configured to collect history data at the TEMS and TEMA for the z/OS application. It is not recommended to switch collection of history data from TEMS to TEMA or from TEMA to TEMS.
- Verify the following maintenance is applied:
OMEGAMON XE fro DB2 V300
OMEGAMON XE for IMS V410 on z/OS
All other issues can you run pdcollect on the address space abending with the U1213?
|Systems and Asset Management||Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for CICS on z/OS||z/OS||All Versions|
|Systems and Asset Management||Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for IMS on z/OS||z/OS||4.2.0, 3.1.0, 4.1.0|
|Systems and Asset Management||Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Mainframe Networks||z/OS||4.2.0, 4.1.0, 3.1|
|Systems and Asset Management||Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Messaging for z/OS||z/OS||6.0.1, 6.0.0, 7.0, 7.0.1|
|Storage Management||Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Storage on z/OS||z/OS||All Versions|