How to uninstall Optim Data Growth or Test Data Management Solution for z/OS
You should perform the following steps to uninstall Optim Data Growth or Test Data Management Solution for z/OS:
1. Drop any Optim plans and packages that were created.
2. It is recommended that you backup the Optim Directory Tables as a
3. Drop Optim directory tables.
4. Remove Optim clists from CLIST libraries, beginning with PSTxxxxx.
5. Delete Optim libraries. The high level qualifier should be defined in CLIST PSTCUST, in the INSTALL library.