How to uninstall Optim Data Growth or Test Data Management Solution for z/OS
You should perform the following steps to uninstall Optim Data Growth or Test Data Management Solution for z/OS:
1. Drop any Optim plans and packages that were created.
2. It is recommended that you backup the Optim Directory Tables as a
3. Drop Optim directory tables.
4. Remove Optim clists from CLIST libraries, beginning with PSTxxxxx.
5. Delete Optim libraries. The high level qualifier should be defined in CLIST PSTCUST, in the INSTALL library.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.