This page lists featured documents identified as valuable in helping answer your questions related to AF/Operator and OMEGACENTER Gateway. This list will be updated periodically to reflect new issues.
Resolving the problem
This page contains links (URLs) to AF/Operator and OMEGACENTER Gateway (AF/OG) technical support documents and information that can help you get more value from your software. It is intended to help you to be pro-active in your deployment, administration and support of the products. This note includes:
- AF/OG PTF list
- New AF/OG product enhancements
- TEP enablement SPE documentation
- Support for System-Managed Cache Structure rebuilds
|Downloads and Updates|
- Visit IBM Passport Advantage to access entitled software media.
- Access IBM z/OS software using ShopzSeries.
- AF/Operator and OMEGACENTER Gateway download. This link provides information as to where you can go to download the latest version of the products.
- For product documentation visit the AF/Operator Information Center. This site contains the AF/Operator manuals which can be very helpful in utilizing the product.
- Discuss technical issues related to the IBM Tivoli AF/Operator and OMEGACENTER Gateway products with your peers at the AF/Operator - OMEGACENTER Gateway Yahoo Discussion Group.
- The IBM Tivoli Open Process Automation Library (OPAL) provides an excellent source of information for you. There are many resources on this site ranging from planning and configuration information to customized agents.
- Take full advantage of your product by joining Tivoli technical experts sharing information on Tivoli Exchange Webcasts.
- Exchange ideas and participate in technical discussions on the ITM V6 forum at IBM developerWorks.
- IBM Redbooks has several books on ITM V6 and these are available online for you to access at the IBM Redbooks site.
- Tivoli Field Guides are a valuable asset that provide technical and professional information about Tivoli software.
|Online Self-Help Resources|
- Use the IBM Support Assistant (ISA), this free cross product tool assists you in increasing your capacity for self-help. ITM V6 has a plugin for the ISA tool.
- Install and use the IBM Support Toolbar. This is a stand-alone application that allows you to easily search IBM.com for all types of software support content plus organizes the major areas of not only Software support, but the individual brand support sites into a concise application.
- Interact with other IT professionals using Tivoli software by joining the Tivoli Users Group in your area.
|Systems and Asset Management||Tivoli AF/OPERATOR on z/OS||z/OS||3.4|