This page lists featured documents identified as valuable in helping answer your questions related to IBM Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Mainframe Networks. This list will be updated periodically to reflect new issues.
Resolving the problem
This page contains links (URLs) to OMEGAMON XE for Mainframe Networks technical support documents and information that can help you get more value from your software. It is intended to help you to be pro-active in your deployment, administration and support of OMEGAMON XE for Mainframe Networks. This note includes:
- Download updates to ITM using the ITM V6 download link. This link takes you to the download page for latest available ITM V6 patches
- Take full advantage of your product by joining Tivoli technical experts sharing information on Tivoli Exchange Webcasts.
- Exchange ideas and participate in technical discussions on the ITM V6 forum at IBM developerWorks.
- IBM Redbooks has several books on ITM V6 and these are available online for you to access at the IBM Redbooks site.
- Tivoli Field Guides are a valuable asset that provide technical and professional information about Tivoli software.
- Use the IBM Support Assistant (ISA), this free cross product tool assists you in increasing your capacity for self-help. ITM V6 has a plugin for the ISA tool.
- Install and use the IBM Support Toolbar. This is a stand-alone application that allows you to easily search IBM.com for all types of software support content plus organizes the major areas of not only Software support, but the individual brand support sites into a concise application.
- Interact with other IT professionals using Tivoli software by joining the Tivoli Users Group in your area.