How do you obtain a recovery CD or DVD for your appliance?
Physical media is no longer available for order or purchase. All appliance recovery CD or DVD images are available on the IBM Security License Key and Download Center. To locate the image for your appliance, follow the instructions listed below:
- Log in to the IBM Security License Key and Download Center.
- Click Download under the My Software section on the left of the page.
- Click the name of your product under Browse My Software and Documentation > My Products.
- Click the specific version of your appliance under Product Lines.
- Click the Firmware and Recovery Image link for the desired firmware version.
- Expand the section for the Recovery Image ISO file and download the image file.
NOTE: With the exception of the SiteProtector SP1001 and SP2001, the SiteProtector Appliances are restored via a self containing restoration partition, as described in Technote 1436077. For the SP1001 and SP2001, you can download a series of executable files under the Recovery Image section of the SiteProtector Appliance product line on the download center to restore the appliances to the latest SiteProtector version.
If the above information does not resolve your issue, please contact IBM Security Systems Technical Support.
|Security||IBM Security Network Intrusion Prevention System||Not Applicable|
|Security||Proventia Network Enterprise Scanner||Not Applicable|
|Security||Proventia Network Multi-Function Security||Not Applicable|