How do you access the online training for Proventia Server IPS 2.0 for Windows?
IBM Security Solutions offers a limited number of product focused, web-based training courses. This training is provided at no charge. You can view a complete listing of the available courses on the IBM ISS Customer Support Education Services page: http://www-935.ibm.com/services/us/iss/support/training/]
Using the links below, you can access the Proventia Server IPS web-based training course, or the individual modules, simulations, and demonstrations in the course. Course modules also provide direct access to the corresponding simulations and demonstrations.
Module 1: Introduction to Proventia Server IPS
Module 6: Configuring Security Events and Bypass Filters
- Simulation 1: Configure an Event Signature
- Simulation 2: Create a Trust Rule
- Simulation 3: Add an Event Filter
- Simulation 4: Add a Bypass Filter
Module 7: Configuring System and Registry Integrity Monitoring
- Simulation 1: Edit an Audit Rule
- Simulation 2: Create a User Defined Audit Rule
- Simulation 3: Create a Correlation Rule
- Simulation 4: Create a Registry Integrity Rule
Module 9: Creating and Deploying Agent Builds
- Demonstration 1: Verify the Agent License
- Simulation 1: Generate an Agent Build
- Simulation 2: Verify the Agent Build
- Simulation 3: Download an Agent Build
If the above information does not resolve your issue, please contact IBM Security Systems Customer Support.
|Security||Proventia Virtualized Network Security Platform||IBM Proventia Network Intrusion Detection System|
Proventia Server - Windows Proventia Network IPS Virtual Appliance
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.