Rational Team Concert - Build Knowledge Collector
Where can you find information about the Build Component for IBM Rational Team Concert?
There are a couple of articles and documents available in the Rational Team Concert On-Line Help or on Jazz.net.
Jazz.net Articles and TechNotes
- Getting Started with setting up Jazz Builds
- Monitoring Builds using Build Activities
- Build Engine Setup on z/OS
- Sample z/OS Build with Jazz Server and Build Engine
- Enterprise Build Solutions with Build Forge and Rational Team Concert 3.0
- Rational Team Concert 3.0 and Build Forge: An integration scenario
Review the RTC Deployment Guides:
- 2.X: Getting Started with Rational Team Concert: A Deployment Guide
- 3.X: A Deployment Guide: Getting started with Rational Team Concert 3.x
More articles and videos are available from the jazz.net library
|Jazz and Rational Team Concert have an active community that can provide you with additional resources. Browse and contribute to the User forums, contribute to the Team Blog and review the Team wiki.
Refer to technote 1319600 for details and links.
More support for:
Rational Team Concert
Software version: 2.0, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 3.0
Operating system(s): AIX, Linux, Solaris, Windows, z/OS
Reference #: 1433659
Modified date: 31 May 2011
Translate this page: