Entitlement and contact information regarding IBM Elite Support for IBM Informix Innovator-C Edition.
On May 25, 2010, IBM announced new Informix editions to offer customers greater value. For more information go to the Informix product site:
Under IBM Elite Support for IBM Informix Innovator-C Edition, clients are entitled to:
- Cross-platform software technical support—around the clock and around the world
- Online technical support including enhanced self-help and search capabilities
- Voice support for new deployments, migration, and code-related questions
- Fast problem resolution by phone for all 'Severity 1' situations—24 hours a day, seven days a week—you decide which issues to classify as 'Severity 1'
- Special Builds delivered on the latest release and one release lower only
To request IBM Elite Support for IBM Informix Innovator-C edition for Linux, UNIX, and Windows (LUW), please visit:
If you have a question or need technical consultation please email us at askIFMX@us.ibm.com.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.