How do I get over the inconsistencies seen in IBM Rational Focal Point for saving filter, or loading tree view?
To be able to overcome the inconsistencies while displaying or saving information in Rational Focal Point:
- Open Command prompt and execute 'java -version'. The recommended/supported version for 6.x series of Rational Focal Point is 1.6.x
- Clear the Java cache: Click Start -> Control Panel -> Java > Delete files
- Clear browser cache: Internet Explorer: Click Tools -> Internet Options -> Delete Files (Delete all offline content) and Delete cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: Click Tools -> Clear Private Data
- If the above does not help, uninstall and re-install the java.
Java is available for download at http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp