What server virtualization platforms does IBM Domino support?
IBM Domino supports the following server virtualization platforms:
- IBM PowerVM Hypervisor on AIX
- IBM PowerVM Hypervisor on IBM i
- IBM PR/SM on SLES
- IBM PR/SM on RHEL
- IBM z/VM 6.1 on SLES
- IBM z/VM 6.1 on RHEL
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012 & 2012 R2
- VMware ESX and ESXi 4.0, 5.0, 5.1, 5.5 & 6.0 (including future Fix Packs) on Windows, SLES, and RHEL
- AIX with Workload Partitions (WPARs)
- KVM: KVM support is based on KVM/Kernel level. We support level 2.6.32 x86_64 as our baseline on either RHEL or SLES. We automatically support patch releases beyond this level as well (but not feature releases). For example, RHEL 6 x86_64 KVM is 2.6.32-71 and is supported. As noted, we support only 64 bit KVM RHEL and SLES releases.
NOTE: All supported versions of Domino are included. The operating system that the virtualization sits on must be supported by that version of Domino.