IBM Domino support for virtualization platforms
What server virtualization platforms does IBM Domino support?
IBM Domino general VM support statement - If the VM hypervisor supports the OS that Domino requires, then IBM will support customers running on it. For example, XENServer is not explicitly listed below but IBM will support XENServer for Domino since XENServer supports OS versions that Domino supports.
IBM Domino supports the following server virtualization platforms:
- IBM PowerVM Hypervisor on AIX
- IBM PowerVM Hypervisor on IBM i
- IBM PR/SM on SLES
- IBM PR/SM on RHEL
- IBM z/VM 6.1 on SLES
- IBM z/VM 6.1 on RHEL
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012 & 2012 R2
- VMware ESX and ESXi 4.0, 5.0, 5.1, 5.5 & 6.0 (including future Fix Packs) wherever VMWare ESX and ESXi are supported
- AIX with Workload Partitions (WPARs)
- KVM: KVM 64-bit is supported on RHEL6/RHEL7 and SLES 11/SLES12
NOTE: All supported versions of Domino are included. The operating system that the virtualization sits on must be supported by that version of Domino.
More support for:
Software version: 7.0, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0
Operating system(s): AIX, IBM i, Linux, Windows
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 1427414
Modified date: 15 August 2017
Translate this page: