What setting can I change in my IBM Rational Synergy CCM_SERVER installation to stop this error from occurring?
This problem occurs when the Rational Synergy CCM_SERVER exceeds the default time-out setting and needs to refresh connection to the Rational Directory Server.
You can decrease the possibility of this happens by increasing this time-out setting as stated below.
The file you will need to change is the TDSConfiguration.xml file. It is located a path similar to the one below.
1. Open the TDSConfiguration.xml file located in paths similar to the ones below:
- Windows: C:\Program Files\IBM\Rational\Synergy\7.1\etc\TDSConfiguration.xml
- Unix: $CCM_HOME/etc/TDSConfiguration.xml
2. Edit the following line below.
3. Save the configuration file. Note: The values mentioned above may need to be increased depending on your configuration.
4. Restart the Rational Synergy CCM_SERVER daemon or service.