When you attempt to open a Group Calendar in Lotus iNotes, you receive the following error:
"You are not permitted to access his/her schedule document".
Diagnosing the problem
Steps to reproduce:
1. Ensure that the Server Configuration document\Basics\extract Calendar details is enabled.
2. For each users mail file, ensure Preferences\Delegation\Schedule\"Everyone can see your Calendar" is selected.
3. "Only information about when you are busy or available" is selected.
4. "Do not include subject of calendar entries in details" is not selected.
5. Set up three iNotes users on your system (user1, user2 and user3).
6. Log into iNotes as user1. Create a meeting and invite user2 and user3.
7. As user2 or user3, accept the meeting invitation so that it appears on the calendar.
8. Login as user1 and create a new Group Calendar, which also includes user2 and user3.
9. Open the Group Calendar and try to expand other users schedules.
Result: "You are not permitted to access his/her schedule document."
Note: You can see these details in the Lotus Notes client with the same steps.
Resolving the problem
This issue has been reported to Quality Engineering as SPR# SDOY7VYCCG.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.