Software end of service: ILOG Business Rules Management Systems - Replacements available
February 28, 2010
Prior to IBM’s acquisition of ILOG on July 1st, 2009, ILOG had published the End-of-Support dates for the Business Rules Management System, (BRMS), products listed below. This information is being republished here (with some changes) to make our clients aware of the End-of-Support dates and to help them with their migration planning.
The End-of-Support dates are also listed on the IBM Software Lifecycle page :
- For the JRules products http://www.ibm.com/software/support/lifecycle/index_j.html
- For the Rules products http://www.ibm.com/software/support/lifecycle/index_r.html
Refer to the Additional information section for details.
|V5.1 ILOG JRules||Mar. 31, 2011||WebSphere ILOG JRules V7.0, PID 5724-x98|
|V5.1 ILOG JRules, Japanese||Nov. 30, 2012*||
|V5.1 ILOG JRules, Chinese||Nov. 30, 2012*||
|V6.5 ILOG JRules||Sep. 30, 2010*||WebSphere ILOG JRules V7.0, PID 5724-x98|
|V6.5 ILOG JRules, Japanese||Sep. 30, 2010*||
|V6.5 ILOG JRules, Chinese||Sep. 30, 2010*||
|V6.6 ILOG JRules||Sep. 30, 2010*||WebSphere ILOG JRules V7.0, PID 5724-x98|
|V6.6 ILOG JRules, Japanese||Sep. 30, 2010*||
|V6.6 ILOG JRules, Chinese||Sep. 30, 2010*||
|V6.7 ILOG JRules||Sep. 30, 2011*||WebSphere ILOG JRules V7.0, PID 5724-x98|
|V2.6 ILOG Rules for .NET||Sep. 30, 2010*||WebSphere ILOG Rules for .NET V7.0.2,|
|V3.0 ILOG Rules for .NET||Sep. 30, 2011*||
|V7.2 ILOG Rules for C++||Dec. 31, 2010||contact your sales specialist|
* Changes to the original End-of-Support dates published by ILOG before July 1st, 2009. The original dates are shown below:
Nov. 21st, 2012 V5.1 ILOG JRules for both Japanese and Chinese releases
July 5th, 2009 V6.5 ILOG JRules
Nov. 21st, 2009 V6.5 ILOG JRules for both Japanese and Chinese releases
Feb. 19th, 2010 V6.6 ILOG JRules
Apr. 4th, 2010 V6.6 ILOG JRules for both Japanese and Chinese releases
Jun. 2nd, 2011 V6.7 ILOG JRules
Jan. 16th, 2010 V2.6 ILOG Rules for .NET
Jun. 2nd, 2011 V3.0 ILOG Rules for .NET
These products are not offered through IBM marketing channels
- Released as ILOG branded products
Product and release dates
V5.1 ILOG JRules Jun. 2005
V6.5 ILOG JRules Jan. 2007
V6.6 ILOG JRules Jul. 2007
V6.7 ILOG JRules Feb. 2008
V2.6 ILOG Rules for .NET Mar. 2007
V3.0 ILOG Rules for .NET Jan. 2008
V7.1 ILOG Rules for C++ May 2002
Requesting a Support Extension for ILOG BRMS Products
A support extension beyond the announced End of Support date may be available for these products. To request an extension, you must submit a formal request to your local IGS-GTS (GlobalTechnology Services) Representative. GTS will write the customer contract and provide pricing.
- In the US, please call 888-426-4343 (Option 1) or send email (with the customer information below) to email@example.com.
- In Canada, please call 1-800-IBM-SERV (option 2).
- In the UK, please call 0870 010 2526.
- In France, please send email (with the customer information below) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In Germany, please send email to Hartmut Koehn, email@example.com or Michael Heidebrecht, Heidebrecht_Michael@de.ibm.com
- In CEEMEA countries, please call 43-463-55888-5632 or send email to Harald Hatzenbichler1/Austria/IBM.
- In Australia/New Zealand, please send email to SWSERVEXT@au1.ibm.com.
- In Spain, please call or send email to the general information contacts listed here: http://www.ibm.com/contact/es/
- In Portugal, please call or send email to the general information contacts listed here: http://www.ibm.com/contact/es/
- In Greece, please call or send email to the general information contacts listed here: http://www.ibm.com/contact/es/
- In Israel, please call or send email to the general information contacts listed here: http://www.ibm.com/contact/es/
- In Norway, please call Telesale for Maintenance & Tech Support at 815 48 232 or send email to MTSNO@ie.ibm.com.
- In Sweden, please call Telesales for Maintenance & Tech Support at 0771-861038 or send email to MTSSE@ie.ibm.com.
- In Denmark, please call Telesale for Maintenance & Tech Support at 7010 3268 or send email to MTSDK@ie.ibm.com.
- In Finland, please call Telesale for Maintenance & Tech Support at 010-808 488 or send email to MTSFI@ie.ibm.com.
- In Austria, please call 43-1-21145-2284 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In Switzerland, please call + 41 (0) 848 80 55 70 or send email to TSS Maintenance Switzerland: email@example.com.
- In Luxembourg, please call +352(0)360385222 or send email to BENELUX TSS Sales Support/Belgium/IBM.
- In Belgium, please call +32(0)22253611 or send email to BENELUX TSS Sales Support/Belgium/IBM.
- In the Netherlands, please call +31(0)205133939 or send email to BENELUX TSS Sales Support/Belgium/IBM.
- In Japan, please contact your Sales Representative
- In Malaysia, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- All other countries, please check with your local IBM Global Services representative.
Required Information for a Support Extension Request
The following Customer and Migration Information is required for all Support Extension Requests. Authorizations to Quote will not be released without this information.
- What is the product?
- Who is the customer?
- What is their Retain Customer number?
- What is the start date of the extension?
What is the stop date?
- What is the current operating system version, release, modification level?
- Is this an IBM Strategic Outsourcing (SO) customer?
If yes, who owns the product licenses, the customer or IBM?
- Is the product a Passport Advantage product?
If yes, what is the customer number Passport Advantage Maintenance agreement is under?
- Is this a SWG Premium Support Customer?
If yes, what is the Premium Support Customer number?
Migration Plan Information
The Migration Plan Information is required only if the stop date of the SE is more than two years beyond the product End of Service date, although this information may be requested by the lab on an individual basis for shorter requests.
- Is a migration plan committed by the customer?
Funded by the customer?
- What is the status of the migration plan?
That is, has it started?
If not, when will it start?
- What is the target completion date?
- What is/are the replacement product(s)?
- Will the operating system platform change?
If yes, what is the new operating system with VRM?
- Are SWG and/or IGS participating in the migration?
If yes, who is the IBM contact?
|Business Integration||WebSphere ILOG Rules for .NET||General||Windows||7.0.2, 7.0.1, 7.0, 3.0, 2.0||All Editions|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG Rules for C++||General||AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows||7.2||All Editions|
More support for:
WebSphere ILOG JRules
Software version: 5.1, 6.5, 6.6, 6.7, 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.1
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Reference #: 1421505
Modified date: 19 February 2010