If an iNotes user has exported contacts from another source, how do they import these contacts so they can be used on iNotes?
Currently there is no way to import contacts directly into iNotes, but there are two workarounds.
1. From a Notes Client, open the user's mail file.
2. Hold the Control+Shift keys, while going to View->Go To on the menu bar
3. Open up the $Contacts view
4. Go to File->Import and follow the general steps for importing contacts (#1098837)
1. Open the user's mail file from the Admin client
2. Go to File->Import and follow the general steps for importing contacts (#1098837). This will import contacts directly into the $Contacts view