The IBM Guided Activity Assistant has a new activity for troubleshooting transaction timeouts.
The IBM Guided Activity Assistant (IGAA) is a tool that guides you step-by-step through troubleshooting and configuration tasks. IGAA is part of IBM Support Assistant (ISA) V4.0. Follow the steps below to access the guided activity for troubleshooting transaction timeouts.
- Ensure that you have ISA installed. If you do not have ISA installed, click here and follow the instructions to install it.
- If you do not have the ISA product add-on for WebSphere Process Server, complete the following steps to install it:
- Click Update > Find new > Product add-ons.
- Click WebSphere > WebSphere Process Server.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation of the product add-on, skipping the third step.
- If you already have the WebSphere Process Server product add-on, click Update >Find Updates to Add-ons and follow the prompts to apply the latest updates to WebSphere Process Server.
The guided activity for transaction timeouts is now available in the guided troubleshooter.