The IBM Guided Activity Assistant has a new activity for troubleshooting transaction timeouts.
The IBM Guided Activity Assistant (IGAA) is a tool that guides you step-by-step through troubleshooting and configuration tasks. IGAA is part of IBM Support Assistant (ISA) V4.0. Follow the steps below to access the guided activity for troubleshooting transaction timeouts.
- Ensure that you have ISA installed. If you do not have ISA installed, click here and follow the instructions to install it.
- If you do not have the ISA product add-on for WebSphere Process Server, complete the following steps to install it:
- Click Update > Find new > Product add-ons.
- Click WebSphere > WebSphere Process Server.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation of the product add-on, skipping the third step.
- If you already have the WebSphere Process Server product add-on, click Update >Find Updates to Add-ons and follow the prompts to apply the latest updates to WebSphere Process Server.
The guided activity for transaction timeouts is now available in the guided troubleshooter.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.