MPM: Gateway is not processing raw files from the year 2010
This issue is currently impacting 4 MPM Tech Packs. It was caused by the regular expression used in the INPUT_FILE_DESCRIPTION parameter from EngineConfig.pm file from the Gateway Config folder.
Impacting Tech Packs:
Please find below impacting Tech Packs:
1. MPM UMTS Ericsson UTRAN P5
2. MPM UMTS Ericsson UTRAN P6
3. MPM UMTS Nortel UTRAN R5
4. MPM GSM Siemens NGHLR V3.0
EngineConfig.pm file of the Gateway Config folder from the affected Tech Packs needs to be updated as below:
1. Search for the INPUT_FILE_DESCRIPTION parameter in the EngineConfig.pm.
RULE_DESC => '3GPP XML Interface',
INPUT_FILE_DESCRIPTION => ['^.200.+$'],
2. Backup the existing EngineConfig.pm file with a meaningful file name
3. Make sure the updated regular expression is valid with the raw file naming convention.
4. Change the value of the INPUT_FILE_DESCRIPTION from ['^.200.+$'] to ['^.20.+$']
More support for:
Metrica Performance Manager
Software version: 2.2.13, 2.2.14
Operating system(s): Solaris
Reference #: 1416907
Modified date: 06 January 2010
Translate this page: