This document applies only to the following language version(s):
This issue is currently impacting 4 TNPMW Tech Packs. It was caused by the regular expression used in the INPUT_FILE_DESCRIPTION parameter from EngineConfig.pm file from the Gateway Config folder.
Impacting Tech Packs:
Please find below impacting Tech Packs:
1. TNPMW UMTS Ericsson UTRAN P5
2. TNPMW UMTS Ericsson UTRAN P6
3. TNPMW UMTS Nortel UTRAN R5
4. TNPMW GSM Siemens NGHLR V3.0
EngineConfig.pm file of the Gateway Config folder from the affected Tech Packs needs to be updated as below:
1. Backup the existing EngineConfig.pm file with a meaningful file name
cp -p EngineConfig.pm EngineConfig.pm.bck
2. Search for the INPUT_FILE_DESCRIPTION parameter in the EngineConfig.pm.
RULE_DESC => '3GPP XML Interface',
INPUT_FILE_DESCRIPTION => ['^.200.+$'],
3. Make sure the updated regular expression is valid with the raw file naming convention.
4. Change the value of the INPUT_FILE_DESCRIPTION from ['^.200.+$'] to ['^.20.+$']