IBM Rational Asset Analyzer V5.5.1 Fixpack 2 (V126.96.36.199) is now available at the link below.
Rational Asset Analyzer V5.5.1 Fixpack 2 (V188.8.131.52) is a self-contained, full product install that can be deployed on a new machine. If upgrading from V184.108.40.206 or later, your data will be preserved with no need for migration; if upgrading from V220.127.116.11 or earlier; you have to use our migration utility before installing V18.104.22.168. Please review the attached readme file for further information, including a list of product enhancements and fixes.
Steps to download Rational Asset Analyzer V5.5.1 Fixpack 2 (V22.214.171.124) with an IBM ID:
1. Select the link below for Fix Central
2. Select a Product Group "Rational"
3. Select a Product "IBM Rational Asset Analyzer"
4. Select an Installed Version.
5. Press "Continue" button, so that you get a Sign In page with an IBM ID.
Notes: You need an IBM ID.
6. Enter your IBM ID and Password, and Press Continue, so that you could get "Identify Fixes" page.
7. Press "Continue", so that you could get the select fixes page.
8. Press "Continue" to download the fix.
Notes: You must have a right to download it, or you would get an entitlement error.
Download from FixCentral