A key part of this updated release WebSphere Service Registry and Repository is to deliver the advanced capabilities necessary to leverage the solutions as an Enterprise Service Registry and Repository in driving the success of customer SOA deployments:
- Make smarter investment decisions by tracking ROI of service investments. Better business-level information empowers business users to better align IT decisions and offerings.
- Accelerate SOA adoption with the seamless integration of services life cycle with IT operations lifecycle and process management. Empower decision makers with information for smarter capacity/resource planning and change management by federating service life cycle and IT Service Management lifecycle with change and configuration Management.
- Track, measure, and improve compliance with organizational and industry policies. SOA Policy Monitoring Analytics for service lifecycle governance and runtime metrics such as SLA and contracts ensure that the information flowing through processes is in compliance with organizational policies and goals.
- Better manage visibility of service across SOA domains. By using the Service Federation Management console to simplify the process of sharing business services between service domains, you can improve the connections within an organization, and increase reuse of services and information by extending the reach of existing assets across the organization and beyond.
- Faster time to market of new applications with lower costs to meet customer needs. Faster time to market with new ATOM feeds enabling Web 2.0 style interactions in a REST fashion.
New and changed features in Version 7.0 of IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository.
The Quick Start Guide provides information on how to install WebSphere Service Registry and Repository Version 7.0.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.